Serve YOUR Community
Whether providing a ride or shoveling a neighbor’s sidewalk, volunteerism changes the lives of everyone involved. Volunteers are crucial to meeting the needs of those in the community. Being a Volunteer can bring meaning, purpose, and reduce isolation. When searching for a volunteer opportunity, it is helpful to take into consideration your talents, skills, hobbies, personality and interests. Taking time to be aware of these things ensures you will find a volunteer experience that is right for you. Below are some examples of questions to ask yourself.
- Do I enjoy learning new things, or do I prefer doing something I am already skilled at?
- Do I hope to use this experience to meet new people, or would I like to work independently?
- How much time am I willing to commit?
- Do I like to be on the front lines of a project, or work more behind the scenes?
- What are my strengths, talents, and hobbies?
To have an ADRC staff member contact you to discuss potential volunteer opportunities, please complete the Online Volunteer Form below. You can also use the printer friendly version and mail it to one of our local offices.
Click to view and print the mailer form >>> Volunteer Information Form
Electronic Volunteer Form
Any field with an asterisk (*) next to it means that information is required of you.