The Aging and Disability Resource Center (ADRC) of Eagle Country is dedicated to working with adults and families who are affected by aging, disability, mental health or substance abuse issues, by providing information and access to services to enhance their quality of life. The ADRC of Eagle Country is regional in Southwest Wisconsin and serves Crawford, Juneau, Richland, and Sauk Counties.
All of our services are FREE and CONFIDENTIAL.
Who We Serve:
- Age 60 and older
- Age 18 and older with physical and developmental/intellectual disabilities
- Age 18 and older with mental health and substance abuse issues
- Caregivers, family, friends and the community
- Consumer-Driven Services:We will support individual choice built on the strength of individuals, families and their communities.
- Empowerment: We will equip persons with the tools they need to make informed decisions and maintain control of their lives.
- Inclusion: We provide unbiased services to all races, ethnicities, gender identities, sexual orientations and religions.
- Quality: We will continuously strive to prove the highest quality services.
- Collaboration: We will promote partnerships that reach across systems and organizational boundaries.
- Stewardship: We will effectively & efficiently manage public and private resources.
View our statewide video to learn more: Introduction to Aging and Disability Resource
View an overview of general ADRC information and services in American Sign Language with English captioning and voice over. Click here